Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yes, this still exists.

As I said above, yes, this still exists. Sorry for the lack of updates. Everyone has either been busy with the school year ending, or on a US tour with Boats! Now that things are settling down, we plan to update this more often. Later this week I plan to do an exciting entry about the records I listened to while studying for exams. It will be more interesting than it sounds.

Today I went behind the boards and demoed a new song, which we'll hopefully be able to get through as a group before this weekend. The We've Got It Going On single should be done as soon as Luke has time to sing it, which won't be until next week because..

BOATS! CD RELEASE SHOW AND SPELLING BEE
May 1st, 2010
WECC

w/ Cannon Bros.
Tickets from Ticketmaster and probably Music Trader

Everyone should go to this, it will be awesome.

I'm out, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment